We review She-Hulk episode 1, Jordan Peele’s Nope, and the 1927 silent film Metropolis. We also discuss the discovery of self-sustained nuclear fusion, Wizard of Oz getting a remake, and James Bond casting speculation updates.
- Scientists have achieved self-sustaining nuclear fusion??
- Nielson says that streaming has overtaken cable tv viewing
- The next James Bond won’t be anyone that we have been fancasting
- They are for some reason remaking The Wizard of Oz
- IN REVIEW: She-Hulk episode 1
- IN REVIEW: Jordan Peele’s Nope
- IN REVIEW: Metropolis (1927)
- Science Alert | Scientists Achieved Self-Sustaining Nuclear Fusion… But Now They Can’t Replicate It
- Nielsen | Streaming claims largest piece of TV viewing pie in July
- IGN | The Next James Bond Could Be Younger, Ruling Out Previous Favorites
- Variety | ‘Black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris to Direct ‘Wizard of Oz’ Remake at Warner Bros